This discounted bundle includes all the main ''Initial'' training packages you require as a Aircraft Mechanic/Engineer/Technician performing electrical / avionic engineering on in service aircraft
** Human Factors (HF) - Initial
** Fuel Tank Safety (SFAR88) Target Group 1 & 2 Initial
** Electrical Wiring Interconnection System (EWIS ) Target Group 3 to 5 Initial
Terms, Conditions & Policies
Virtual Human Resources is committed to protecting your privacy and this statement sets out our policy on the use of personal data. This statement may be updated from time to time.
- When you register on line via this website most of the fields are optional but any data that you do provide will only be used in the recruitment process.
- Personal data submitted via this website or independently in a CV or other document or communication will only be used in the recruitment process.
- Personal data submitted maybe disclosed or transferred to a third party during the recruiting process and such a third party may process this same data.
- We do not sell, trade or rent any personal information you give us to other third party sites and subsites.
- Personal data supplied may be used to inform you of recruitment related matters e.g. jobs by email or opportunities that may be of interest.
- Links to other sites from this site are not covered by this statement.
TRAINING & E-LEARNING WEBSITE USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- Aviation courses are reviewed regularly to ensure that content meets the latest requirements of Part 145 AMC & GM. It is however the responsibility of individuals undertaking aviation courses to ensure that the course and any certificates issued are acceptable to any part145 organisation which they may be, or may become, employed by.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time-to-time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
This website and its content is © copyright of Virtual Human Resources Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of this website or its content may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means (electronic, photocopying, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of Virtual Human Resources Ltd
Delivery Policy for E-Learning
Access to our e-learning courses has been designed to be near instant once we have received full cleared funds for the selected course(s). However very occasionally some minor delays may occur, in the rare instances please contact Admin@catts.org.uk for further assistance.
Cancellation Policy for E-Learning
Due to the nature of access to our services, in accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you will not be able to cancel the contract once delivery of our services has begun.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Virtual Human Resources Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Virtual Human Resources Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.”
Your cart is empty